Saturday 13 May 2017

Some Crazy Questions Asked By Wife

What are you doing? Where are you? Why are you late? Are you among those married males who deal with such questions and even more critical and bombarding questions every day. Married life is not less than a roller-coaster ride with full of entertainment and excitement. I have seen many couples who all the time cribs about their married life and about their life partner or spouse. But, do you think that it is that bad, I don’t think so. I believe that it is one the most beautiful relationship. Marriage is a good mix of salty and sweet emotions. When I was a kid, I love to see my uncle teasing my aunty and in reply my aunty asking some out of the box questions from uncle. At times, that appeared too funny and crazy. Have you ever encountered such questions in your married life? I am here trying to share some questions asked by wife to their husbands which drive them crazy:




1. Why you made such a long call with customer care executive which lasted for almost 25 minutes? 
2. Even after seeing him back from office, still she loves to ask are you back from office?
3. Why were you talking to her so nicely even you don’t talk to me in similar manner? 
4. Who was she? Why you were so happy while talking with her?
5. I am going to cook curry, what will you have?
6. Are you hiding something me? I know what’s going on in your mind.
7. Have you had your food? For whom are you waiting for lunch? 
8. Do you think that I am lying to you and pretending? 
9. I want to learn this new thing, do you think that I should learn this?
10. Am I looking fat in this dress? 
11. Do you think that I am shouting all the time unnecessarily? 
12. Even if she knew where he will be going, still she loves to ask where are you going? 
13. Have you reached on time? Even if she receives a call from him after reaching office almost on time.  
14. Do you find that actress more attractive than me?
15. Even if she has given the food from home still she would ask what you had in lunch? 
16. Do you think that I am fighting without any reasons and irritating you? 
17. Why do you never pay attention to my words? 
18. Do you think I am stupid and don’t know how to manage things?
19. From last few days I am noticing that you are talking to her frequently, what’s going on that I don’t know? 
20. What do you do in office all the time? Why only you are so busy with office work? 



LoveVivah.com Kerala matrimony website provides marriage profiles of Indian brides and grooms. Check out suitable partner from hundreds of Aadhaar matchmakings.

No comments:

Post a Comment